Friday, April 15, 2011

Seriously .?!




Hey, dolls! 
So, today some spoilers came out here's a picture :- 

PICTURE FROM STARDOLL'S MOST WANTED
Yes yes LE, but this isn't my point.. my point is...
Seriously ? Wait, is this a late-stupid april-fools joke or what? .. The quality is...

RUBISH!

 I mean come on! Seriously Stardoll!You didn't believe me yet? Ok let's comapre this...
To this ...

 results :- Should I even tell you? It's VERY obvious.
This is just RUBISH! I do have to admit that I love some of the accsessorize ..But I am NOT buying.. Plus, did you noticed that they're so fimiliar ? No ? Well, here you go :-



PICTURE FROM THE STARDOLL INSIDERS

YES!. Moxie Teens. To be honest I prefer Moxie Teens's clothes so much better then the up-coming LE .. Stardoll here's an advice from me "HIRE NEW GRAPHIC DESIGNERS AND BRING SOME STYLISTS !!!!!!!!!!" Stardoll's quality is getting RUBISH. The clothes look so cheap (as in awful). I am sure they will be expensive. But this is rubish, I totally hate it. -.- Stupid. Anyways, it isn't very surprising that some rubish clothes like this will come soon, because Stardoll's quality is very poor lately. 

What do you think ? Buying any? Like any? 

Love, xoxo Nour


No comments: