Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stardoll,copying or getting copied..

Hey guys,Nour is here..

It's been long while..

Today I have got a really interesting article for you.

Few days ago I was chatting with a friend of mine (From Stardoll),and she told me about a website called "Doll and the city" it's a virtual website.

So today I thought I would make an account and see how it works,although I don't play virtual games other than Stardoll..

My friend told me how to do account and etc..

Then I was doing my doll's look and here's what I saw ..



Yes copying mouths! you can see how I organized them.

Yes,I know that some looks really different but Stardoll's quality is way better.

So..Who's copying who ? Did Stardoll found Doll & the city an inspiration ? or did Doll and the city found Stardoll an inspiration ?

What do you think is Stardoll copying ? or getting copied?

Tell me your opinions!

Love,

~Nour was here~

No comments: