Thursday, June 23, 2011

n for me? What is your favorite thing to do?
That was the most rubbish joke I’ve ever read. Ahahahhahahaha :)
It’s good you can cook because I can’t at all. Let alone I did make a pizza today from scratch! Erm. I like to go to parties and meet new people. But I also like to stay in bed all day. Eat celery which is my favourite food and go on tumblr. I have a fulfilling life x


103
bangbang-shootemup asked:
Okay. Here it goes. You are friends with two sisters A & B. You are A's age and you've been friends with her longer than you have with B, but you are also really good friends with B. A then comes out and tells you that when both A and B were younger, B sexually abused A. A is having a really hard time. A hates B. A doesn't want to be around B at all.

My question to you is: what do you do?
Not be friends with B. Probably give them a mouthful. think they were revolting and stick with a x


(Source: helenista)
803
itsnotoktobeawhore asked:
bears real name is tommy. dont say i told you so hehe :)
How do you know this factual information?!


Anonymous asked:
I love your eyes.
I fucking hate the rest of you xxx
Cool story bro. We done or you writing a novel?


iambearcub asked:
why’re you so perfect looking? I'm not though so we got a problem there.
why aren’t you my boyfriend? Because my life is too complexly bollocks
would you sing to me? I'll sing you to sleep
would you be up for laying in until like 2 o’clock? sure :)
where would you take me for a meal? Wagamama's
my place or yours? both
would you be up for making me food and I would repay you with sexual favours or massages?! Always
would you tell me your first name? Not yet
This is cute. Right… Not yet. So we’re nearly at the first name stage. Booyakasha. I would try my hardest to make your life not “bollocks” as you state It to be


594
jamie-ryan:
I. CAN’T BREATHe.
107
for Bear why’re you so perfect looking?
why aren’t you my boyfriend?
would you sing to me?
would you be up for laying in until like 2 o’clock?
where would you take me for a meal?
my place or yours?;)
would you be up for making me food and I would repay you with sexual favours or massages?!
would you tell me your first name? most important question
iambearcub asked:
Boyfriend applications right here.
Full name: Bear Oliver Max Scott

Where you live? London

What colour are your eyes? Blue, Green, Gold and Hazel

What colour is your hair? Black

Why are you interested in being my boyfriend? Cause I'm awesomely good at being a good person

Would you feel happy giving up your evenings to cuddling & movies? Some evenings

Tell me your best joke? I don't tell jokes

Are you good at making tea? Yeah. Earl Grey for me.

Can you cook? I am the king at cooking

are you prepared to be beaten in every Xbox game ever made? Give it a go, you'll fail but try.

Bit short x

a question for me?
I couldnt be bothered to do anymore. Earl grey is revolting. x


megannnnnlamiiiii asked:
you'tr beautifullllllll!
Thank you xx


megannnnnlamiiiii asked:
you'tr beautifullllllll!
Thank you xx


Boyfriend applications right here. Full name:
Where you live?
What colour are your eyes?
What colour is your hair?
Why are you interested in being my boyfriend?
Would you feel happy giving up your evenings to cuddling & movies?
Tell me your best joke?(need someone funny)
Are you good at making tea?
Can you cook? it doesn’t matter what. I’m not a fussy eater.
are you prepared to be beaten in every Xbox game ever made?
a question for me?
(Source: cassandremilne)
2
iambearcub asked:
post a bf application, i want to fill it out
I’m on writing one especially for you x


I don’t want to be forever alone anymore. Get your boyfriend applications in. Someone who likes cuddles and not getting dressed all day. and is prepared to get beaten at Fifa or COD on the Xbox

(by Hudsalva)
8
ntcblaze asked:
Full name:Source: youandwhosearmy)
138
kkarla:

i dont fucking live to please YOU.
kkarla:
i dont fucking live to please YOU.
9
26
(Source: unparalized)
mhm..
goodnight. tumblr has been dead all night. leave me something to wake up to. love each and every one of you. except the ones that leave me hate. you can die
76
I don’t regret my past; I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people. (Source: kelvinween)
462
93
90
supercalifaggotlistic:

5 year olds have more romance than me my life is patheticear olds have more romance than me my life is pathetic
100
were-undeniable asked:
Promotedd yu :)
supercalifaggotlistic:
14

No comments: