Saturday, May 28, 2011

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll221/BooMoore/love_me.jpgionlywantyou-forever:

more fashion photos hereionlywantyou-forever:

more fashion photos heremoonlight-path:

Inspiration is everywhere.Pinky Promise!imustbeedreaming:

Forever reblog.
my mom yells at me like

and i’m like:

and she’s like get rid of that attitude

and i’m like:

i didn’t even—

The feeling you get when you just got home after school.
moonlight-path:

Live with what you got.(via storiesillnevertell, stadiumlove)Dear Teachers, if I sit next to my best friend, I’ll whisper quietly to her. If you move me away, I’ll shout to her. It’s your choice.missymeliv96:

hahahahahah I always do this!!fuckyeahtiffanyandco:

Tiffany and Co Cake Balls
When you’re in class and the teacher says “find a partner”
you look at your friend like

and your friend looks at you like
deathcab-forcutie:

Aww Mason! What a cutie!I wish I could do something like that!I have an obsession with nails, can’t you tell!PWERTTY :)
My summer.
Expectations

Reality
SO PRETTY <3Ive never noticed that before…For all the youtubers out there lol!This little baby is so cute, I just had to reblog even though it has nothing to do with my blog lol!This is just too prettyCUTEI love all these pictures of nails <3madmanis:

Zoya - Jacy
OPI - Show It and Glow It
I want to paint my nails like this!So true!! This is how every house should look :DSo TRUE! lolNo kidding captain obvious!
Just kidding :PSHOES :)
That awkward moment when you take a shower in the middle of the day and you’re not sure if you should put on normal clothes or pajamas
This happens a little too often lol!S0 PRETTY AND SPAKLY! 
Worst feelings.
xxmarcuscchao:
When you know your “Friends” are lying to you…

When you see the person you love/like with someone else other than you. 

When someone says, “I just want to be friends.”

Or when you just feel like you’re not good enough.
I love this….
I have no idea why,
so don’t ask :PSuch a cute outfit :)mellybellynj:

Please?
      She’s as pretty as a picture
Every bit as funny as she is smart
Got a smile that’ll hold you together
And a touch that’ll tear you apart
When she’s yours she brings the sunshine
When she’s gone the world goes dark
Yeah she’s heaven on the eyes
But boy she’s hell on the heart I want shattered so badly! Why does it have to be so hard to find?
Its just so PERFECT :D

No comments: